Friday, October 17, 2014

Blog #16 Reflection

Over the course of doing these blog posts and research about the Johnson Center, it forced me to get down to the nitty gritty and find out more in depth information. I had to ask questions off of questions to get even deeper into my research. I would have to go far into the Johnson Center website, not just the main page. I feel like I did really well on analyzing each piece of information that I found. I would connect it to the students here at the university. Also, I feel like I did really well on progressively getting better each week of writing my blogs. I got the hang of it and it just came to me more easily. I tended to have some difficulty finding the information because I have had to write fifteen blogs about the same facility since the beginning of the year. It was pretty repetitive and got more difficult to find information but once I did it got fairly easier. All in all, this process of writing blogs over the past couple weeks has benefitted my abilities to write and I can better myself in the near future with writing papers and using databases along with other resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment